7 REASONS WHY OUR DANCERS SHOULD CONTINUE THEIR DANCE EDUCATION ONLINE
1. Online dance training will enhance what our students have
learnt in the studio.
2. Online dance education will make dancers analytical, thoughtful
and critical thinkers.
3. It will give them a sense of connection and community with their
dance family when they are not seeing their friends.
4. It will keep them physically, mentally and emotionally engaged
whilst in quarantine.
5. It will help them maintain a sense of normality and routine while so
much is happening around them.
6. It will teach them that ‘The show must go on’ even when plans
change, or challenges arise.
7. Dancers have worked so hard for their learning/training and owe it to themselves to continue even when at home.
NOVEMBER ONLINE TIMETABLE
Commencing Thursday 5th November.
WEDNESDAY - Shavington
5.30pm-6.30pm mixed genre class will run the same LEVEL 1
THURSDAY – Alsager
4.15pm-5.15pm mixed genre class will run the same LEVEL 1&2
5.15pm- 5.45pm LEVEL 2 continued and comp class training/practice
FRIDAY – Haslington
4.00pm-5.00pm mixed genre class will run the same LEVEL 1
5.00pm-6.00pm comp class training/practice
6.00pm-7.00pm mixed genre class will run the same LEVEL 1&2
SATURDAY – Market Drayton
9.00am-9.30am mini movers class will run the same LEVEL 1
9.30am-10.30am combined comp class training/practice
10.30am-11.00am freestyle class LEVEL 1
11.00am-11.30am freestyle class LEVEL 2
11.30am-12.00 am street dance class LEVEL 1
12.00am-12.30pm street dance class LEVEL 2
LEVEL 1 - ROSETTE / ONE DANCE / BRONZE
LEVEL 2 – SILVER AWARD OR ABOVE
Online Private Lesson
20 minutes £5
Home Private Lesson
30 mins £12 or 1 hour £20
Studio/Hall Private Lesson
15 mins £8 or 60 mins £30